LAS VEGAS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Our Full Service Property Management is designed to create a winning experience for our property owners and tenants. The bullet points below explain some of the reasons that we are highly referred by other brokers, property owners, and tenants! Request our Property Management Agreement for more details about our services and current specials.Request Our Property Management Agreement
We Can Help Manage Your Las Vegas Rental Property
- State-of-the-art property management software offering online tenant payments, owner direct deposits, tenant repair requests, property owner reports, and vendor accountability
- Google™ powered mapping searches of our properties via our website and over 100 of the top real estate rental sites online to give your property the greatest exposure
- Highly thorough background checks including credit, past evictions, criminal, terrorist, sex offender, and previous landlord verifications
- Our available rental properties are featured across the most visited rental websites on the web
- 24 hour access for tenants to report any emergencies and online portals to make other requests easy
- Comprehensive property evaluations including color photographs in a PDF report
- Marketing recommendations, including pricing and staging for maximum rents and low vacancy
- Professional lease negotiations, renewals, and rent increases
- Evictions handled professionally with care as to protect the owners liability and their property
- Direct deposit of rent payments to owners accounts with monthly statements
- Continued Communication with owners on all relevant items, including repairs and delinquencies
- 24/7 access online to property and financial information
Frequently Asked Questions
In case of Emergency, Owners are required to maintain their property in a “habitable” condition for their tenants at all times according to law, so we do everything we can to protect the Owner & Property while being responsive to the Tenant’s needs and rights.
Examples of emergency repairs include: flooding, no heat, no air conditioning, no running water, electrical sparks, no functional toilet (if only one toilet). Examples of non-emergency repairs include: lack of hot water or failure of an appliance (including a refrigerator).
Our rates are very competitive. The following is a summary of fees assessed and deposit requirements:
- One-Time Account Setup – A $250 setup fee establishes your account and covers the property evaluation, a digital report including color photos, website setup & data entry into the property management software system, and coordination of keys, remotes, etc.
- Operating Reserve – A $200 deposit is kept in our Trust Account and left on balance to cover costs of small repairs/maintenance.
- Management – Our standard management fee is 8% of the monthly rent collected, with a $75 minimum fee. Our monthly management fees include: collection of rents, bookkeeping, monthly financial statements, issuance of late notices with follow-up to ensure timely collection of past due rents, oversight of eviction process, distribution of rents (including payment to vendors of any maintenance costs), collection and administration of deposits, evictions (not to include costs related to filing fees, posting fees, legal, and court costs).
- Marketing – We advertise in all the major medias that get tenants attention. We have a track record of bringing in more rents than other managers. A one time leasing fee of $200 is paid only when we secure a new tenant. We also cooperate with other brokers and normally offer a $300 commission to them (sometimes more depending on the property and the market conditions).
- Lease Renewal – A $100 lease renewal fee is charged at time of new lease negotiated with tenant and re-evaluation of property condition.
- Multiple Property Discounts and Bulk Discounts are available. Call for details.